Saturday, February 16, 2013

Your Body Condition by Your Blood Cells


It's all coming from the day i went to Integrated Health Center (IHC) and i met her dr. Puti Rita. By a test called "life blood cell" and her diagnosed, now i know my healthy is not really good but also not really bad for my age. So my erythrocyte is more like aggregation, coagulate, and acid PH because of my life style or my eat patterns. It causes many bad things happens to my healthy like i used to feel. My migrant, my back pain they might cause by blocked arteries i already got maybe for years.

my blood cells looks
Sounds terrible but doctor said it's not a critic point i should worry. So she suggested me to get more a healthy lifestyle, and yes i love this idea. First, i should get more drink water, mineral water, distillation water (whatever you can name it) it will dilute my blood more effectively. Plus, adding some lime or lemon drop into it, less drink coffee and tea, because they're diuretic (makes you more thirsty), of course include soda or carbonated water would never be my choice at cafe or department store buy list (destructive beverage). Second, i should less consume the flour base product such as bread, biscuit, cake, siomay, pempek, bala-bala, cireng (oh this make me sad). Third, i should get more exercise at least 20 minutes a day (haha really tough task that i like cause it's challenging). Fourth, i should drink more fruit-vegetable juice twice a day, or yeah at least consume more fruit more than back days before eat some carbohydrate. This task or should i say my new activity on the morning to prepare some fruit and vegie for all the rest of my family. We really love the juice taste, you can add some carrot, paprika, broccoli, dragon fruit, apple, pineapple, green bean,    watermelon, whatever plus honey and lime drops, so much refreshing taste. Last, i should get a massage therapy for 4x4 hours at 4 spots (revealing back my blocked arteries). I haven't get this therapy yet, maybe if the schedule's not changing, next month i would tell my stories after got massage therapy.

Now, it has been 6 days after and so far my body feel better. See you on my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment